Real Estate Law
As a concierge law firm we provide an all-encompassing service with highly educated attorneys and a Florida Bar Board Certified Expert in Real Estate Law to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
Just some of the services we offer and have experience in handling are:
- 1031 Exchanges.
- Contract negotiations and drafting.
- Property Sales and Purchases from Contract to Closing: Both residential and commercial property. Services include all related areas such as purchase agreements, closings, land utilization and overall strategic planning in advance for a smooth purchase or sale of real property.
- Structuring transactions for acquisition, financing, development and operation for Individuals, Developers, Businesses and Investment Groups.
- Land Use, Zoning and Planning.
- Real Estate Litigation: Involving contracts, lease agreements, evictions, broker disputes, ejectments, partitions, property damage claims, nuisances, property violations and other disputes involving real property.
- Title and Insurance: We offer title insurance, assessment of title documents and commitments. We work with Stewart Title, an international title company, to provide our clients all their real estate title insurance needs, no matter where they are.
- Quiet Title actions to obtain marketable and insurable title.
- Leases-from both tenant and landlord aspects, Residential and Commercial: Lease modifications and workouts, terminations, collections, negotiations and preparation.
- Short Sale Assistance and Bank Negotiations and settlements.
- Property Management and Development assistance.
- General Counseling of Condominium and Homeowners' Associations.
- Foreclosures: We handle foreclosures for banks, debtors, and Associations.
- Landlord-Tenant Matters.
- Construction Matters.
- Preparation, Formation, Restructuring and implementing of various business entities (Inc, LLC, PA, Partnerships, PLLC, etc).
- Association Law: (timeshares, co-op, condominium and HOA) - litigation, general counsel, construction, document review and drafting, collections.
- Tax Deed matters.
- Homestead issues.
- Realtor and Broker representation.
Through our diligent work ethics and sound legal advice, our law firm has established a strong reputation with the surrounding community. We strive to make every client relationship strong, which is why we receive most of our new clients through referrals from past clients and other attorneys.